New this month
- Avoided and negative emissions
📊 A complete picture of your footprint
Get an accurate overview of your carbon performance to reduce in the right areas.
Our updated Reports page shows you:
- Where your emissions come from
- The type of data you have
- Which emission categories need more data
You start with a high-level overview of how much you’re emitting, aligned with the latest standards in carbon accounting. It’s super easy for your employees to digest, which helps make your carbon reporting more transparent.
Go deeper and see how much of your total emissions come from a specific source, or drill right into all your measurements.
We also show you where you need more data. For each emission category, you’ll see how many measurements you have - any measurements you’re missing are clearly called out for you to take action on.
📊 Track avoided and negative emissions
Across all sections of Sweep, you can now track and report your Avoided emissions and Negative emissions, as well as your standard Carbon emissions.
This means you can tackle all 3 pillars of the Net Zero Initiative's guide to corporate climate action:
- Reduce your direct and indirect emissions (carbon emissions)
- Reduce others' emissions by offering low-carbon solutions (avoided emissions), and financing low-carbon projects outside of your value chain (contributions)
- Contribute to carbon sinks by integrating carbon removal activities within your operations and value chain (negative emissions), and financing carbon sequestration projects outside your value chain (contributions)